- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mountain West
- It’s a beach, not a litter box for plastic!
- Diving Down Under to discover super music
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of Texas and the Great Plains
- Fotos de San Antonio
- DFW Airport – Dated, frustrating, and worn
- Outdoor urban stairways from heaven
- Hipsterhoods of mid-sized Rust Belt cities (updated)
- A witty map of hipster urban habitats in the Lower 48
- ULI’s 21 great ways to build healthy places!
- 377,148 hits
Category Archives: bicycling
The Urban Land Institute recently released its Building Healthy Places Toolkit. The document “outlines 21 practical and evidence-based recommendations that the development community can use to promote health at the building or project scale.” The recommendations are broken into … Continue reading
Below are the results from the most congested megacity index which are based on an interesting and fairly simple measure of street congestion – the average number of stops and starts per vehicle during a given year. Please note that … Continue reading
Atlanta’s ambitious and impressive Belt Line was fostered by a thesis project. Now, comes the Freezeway, a bold theorem by University of British Columbia graduate student Matt Gibbs, which proposes to convert some of Edmonton, Alberta’s bike trails into linear commuter/recreational … Continue reading