- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- A capital city without a country
- Can you guess the city? (#9 for 2015)
- Most congested megacity index for 2014
- Can you spy skyline #6?
- 367,266 hits
Category Archives: cities
Below are examples from the United States of suburbs which have outgrown and overtaken the core city of the metropolitan area in population. As is evident from the list, many of these are planned retirement centers in Florida and … Continue reading
Below is a list of the 30 largest airport terminal buildings in India based on the most recent data listed on the Airports Authority of India website, though other sources were needed for the airport terminals in Bengaluru and Hyderabad. … Continue reading
Depending on your definition and/or the resource(s) you cite, there are between 193 and 200 countries on Earth, each with its own capital city. There are also many individual states, provinces, and territories that contain capital cities. But to this … Continue reading
Below are the results from the most congested megacity index which are based on an interesting and fairly simple measure of street congestion – the average number of stops and starts per vehicle during a given year. Please note that … Continue reading