- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mountain West
- It’s a beach, not a litter box for plastic!
- Diving Down Under to discover super music
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of Texas and the Great Plains
- Fotos de San Antonio
- DFW Airport – Dated, frustrating, and worn
- Outdoor urban stairways from heaven
- Hipsterhoods of mid-sized Rust Belt cities (updated)
- A witty map of hipster urban habitats in the Lower 48
- ULI’s 21 great ways to build healthy places!
- 377,218 hits
Category Archives: civics
This disgusting and disgraceful view is what we were greeted with upon arriving at the beach of San Jose Island on the Texas Gulf Coast 10 days ago. The largely uninhabited island sits on the north side of the mouth … Continue reading
I love San Antonio! We spent half of a long six-day weekend in this captivating city and fell in love with its beauty, charm, history, people, cuisine, diverse cultures, architecture, arts, and many, many other countless attributes. Needless to say, … Continue reading
The Urban Land Institute recently released its Building Healthy Places Toolkit. The document “outlines 21 practical and evidence-based recommendations that the development community can use to promote health at the building or project scale.” The recommendations are broken into … Continue reading
Depending on your definition and/or the resource(s) you cite, there are between 193 and 200 countries on Earth, each with its own capital city. There are also many individual states, provinces, and territories that contain capital cities. But to this … Continue reading