- Once historic, always historic, unless…
- Can you guess sweet city #16 of 2016?
- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- 452,084 hits
Category Archives: Cuisine
There are certain cities that immediately exude a cool or hip vibe the very moment you arrive. I call this the “it factor,” as in you just know it and feel it as soon as you get there. It may be … Continue reading
“I scream…you scream…we all scream…for ice cream!” One of the newest and sweetest delights of visiting Mackinac Island is Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor at the base of The Grand Hotel. True to the island’s quaint Victorian-era heritage, this wonderfully decorated … Continue reading
While visiting San Antonio this past spring, several food trucks were lined up around portions of the main government square in the city’s central business district waiting for hungry diners to come bounding out of their office chutes at noon. … Continue reading
There really is no other street like in the United States. The Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder, Colorado is an iconic place; and urban planner’s dream come true of walkable, urban shopping and entertainment packed into four glorious blocks … Continue reading
For Cinco de Mayo, Panethos is posting a list some of the cool, hipster neighborhoods and communities that can be found in Mexico. Both Roma Norte and Roma Sur (usually just referred to as Roma) in the capital of Mexico … Continue reading