- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- Dim the lights and celebrate International Dark Sky Week!
- The DUMB reality of opting-out
- Unofficial guide to the hipsterhoods of Dixie
- North America’s super suburbs
- In-state rivals – larger city, but smaller metro population
- Seeking admission into the realm of hipsterdom
- Multi-state MSAs and CSAs (minimum of 3 states)
- 382,472 hits
Category Archives: culture
Does the realm of hipsterdom have a maximum age limit? That’s a question I have often asked myself. Can someone like me, who soon will be facing the 40th high school reunion squarely in the face, really be considered a … Continue reading
I know this is going way out on a limb, but given their musical talent, songwriting ability, and multi-faceted range, I think the Melbourne, Australia Indie band “Dick Diver” has the potential to be the world’s next big rock/pop band. … Continue reading