- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- 610,604 hits
Category Archives: demographics
I realize that the title of this post is a bold and perhaps controversial statement to make, but I truly believe that the definitive and thought-provoking publication by Salvatore Settis entitled, If Venice Dies, is the most important urban planning book … Continue reading
Interesting data from the Brookings Institutionis provided below which is related to existing immigrant residents in the United States from the recently banned seven (7) Muslim nations. The data in the first chart shows those cities where these immigrant populations … Continue reading
The following list identifies those American suburban cities that as of late last week occupied a land area of at least 50 square miles – water area is not included in the area calculation. Also not included are “towns” as … Continue reading
Found this very cool map of American and Canadian mega-regions on wikipedia.