- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- 687,330 hits
Category Archives: demographics
I realize that the title of this post is a bold and perhaps controversial statement to make, but I truly believe that the definitive and thought-provoking publication by Salvatore Settis entitled, If Venice Dies, is the most important urban planning book … Continue reading
Interesting data from the Brookings Institutionis provided below which is related to existing immigrant residents in the United States from the recently banned seven (7) Muslim nations. The data in the first chart shows those cities where these immigrant populations … Continue reading
The following list identifies those American suburban cities that as of late last week occupied a land area of at least 50 square miles – water area is not included in the area calculation. Also not included are “towns” as … Continue reading
Found this very cool map of American and Canadian mega-regions on wikipedia.