- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #12 of 2016?
- 450,873 hits
Category Archives: density
The following are America’s 20 loneliest larger cities – those with the most single-person households as of 2014. As is evident from the data, cities in Upstate New York, Ohio, Florida, and Virginia tend to be the most lonely (when … Continue reading
Reno, Nevada has long used the moniker of “The Biggest Little City in the World.” Well, at 106 square miles and 225,221 residents, it no longer fits that title. Based on data from the 2010 Census, at the end of … Continue reading
Over the years as both a planner and a traveler, I have noticed that compact downtown areas tend to be more vibrant and healthy than those that are spread out across the landscape. Examples include Manhattan, which is hemmed in … Continue reading
Greater Lansing can now claim to be a national and global trendsetter in innovative urban design, as construction has begun on The Outfield – a new mixed use development, including 80 residential units, overlooking the outfield of Lugnut’s Stadium (officially … Continue reading
The Urban Land Institute recently released its Building Healthy Places Toolkit. The document “outlines 21 practical and evidence-based recommendations that the development community can use to promote health at the building or project scale.” The recommendations are broken into … Continue reading