- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #12 of 2016?
- Hints to solving cities #10 and #11 of 2016
- 450,203 hits
Category Archives: diversity
There are certain mundane objects that we see each and every day, but hardly think about. They have become the equivalent of background noise in our visual world. Such mundane items might include light poles, mailboxes, dumpsters, utility boxes, overpasses, … Continue reading
For those generations prior to the millennials, one’s place of residence was most often determined by factors such as proximity to family and employment opportunities. For this writer, that meant moving to Dayton, Ohio when I was a fresh, shiny … Continue reading
For many collegiate cities and towns across the United States, the steady influx of international students (and often with their families), from primarily China/Asia, have lifted the local real estate markets out of the post-2008 doldrums. The concern now becomes … Continue reading
Below is my compiled list of the 36 largest American cities that have the same name as a current world capital, along with each city’s 2010 population. Any additions and/or corrections are welcome. I did not include small towns, township, … Continue reading
SOUTH AMERICAN CONTINENT Just seven of these magnificent structures currently exist around the globe to serve the seven plus million members of the Baha’i Faith. An eighth for South America is under development near Santiago, Chile (see image above). Their … Continue reading