- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- Religion city/town names
- American civilian airports at former World War II POW camps
- Classic car nameplates/hood ornaments
- 497,787 hits
Category Archives: economic development
Found this very cool map of American and Canadian mega-regions on wikipedia.
Here’s is the list I came up with. Any additions or corrections are most welcome. These cities are not meant to be specifically named for something sweet, but instead include a sweet item in their name. Agua Dulce (Sweet Water), … Continue reading
The following list identifies existing and planned IKEA distribution facilities in North America serving their retail outlets. They are listed from oldest to newest. A map of the locations is also provided via this ZeeMaps weblink. Westampton (Philadelphia), New Jersey … Continue reading
Having begun just back in 2001, Quilt Barn Trails have certainly become popular in a number of states around the country. In particular, the following regions have seen the most trails development in the past 15 yearsbased on the number … Continue reading