- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #12 of 2016?
- Hints to solving cities #10 and #11 of 2016
- World’s largest cities at/beyond 60 degrees south latitude
- 449,869 hits
Category Archives: education
As an urban planner, I have seen some very well-written and thought-provoking master plans in the past 25+ years. But recently I stumbled across a specialized plan that I think may top them all – the Public Art Program … Continue reading
For many collegiate cities and towns across the United States, the steady influx of international students (and often with their families), from primarily China/Asia, have lifted the local real estate markets out of the post-2008 doldrums. The concern now becomes … Continue reading
SOUTH AMERICAN CONTINENT Just seven of these magnificent structures currently exist around the globe to serve the seven plus million members of the Baha’i Faith. An eighth for South America is under development near Santiago, Chile (see image above). Their … Continue reading
Here’s a list of nine ten cities and towns I came up with, of cities in the United States where each letter in the city name is presented in alphabetical order. Any oversights from the USA or others known elsewhere are welcome. For … Continue reading