- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- Dim the lights and celebrate International Dark Sky Week!
- The DUMB reality of opting-out
- Unofficial guide to the hipsterhoods of Dixie
- North America’s super suburbs
- In-state rivals – larger city, but smaller metro population
- Seeking admission into the realm of hipsterdom
- Multi-state MSAs and CSAs (minimum of 3 states)
- 382,453 hits
Category Archives: entertainment
I know this is going way out on a limb, but given their musical talent, songwriting ability, and multi-faceted range, I think the Melbourne, Australia Indie band “Dick Diver” has the potential to be the world’s next big rock/pop band. … Continue reading
I love San Antonio! We spent half of a long six-day weekend in this captivating city and fell in love with its beauty, charm, history, people, cuisine, diverse cultures, architecture, arts, and many, many other countless attributes. Needless to say, … Continue reading
Thank you, Leonard Nimoy for bringing one of the greatest characters of all time to life. Namaste!
Atlanta’s ambitious and impressive Belt Line was fostered by a thesis project. Now, comes the Freezeway, a bold theorem by University of British Columbia graduate student Matt Gibbs, which proposes to convert some of Edmonton, Alberta’s bike trails into linear commuter/recreational … Continue reading