- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,644 hits
Category Archives: family
We, and quite a few other folks, spent part of Christmas Day snowshoeing Empire Bluff in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Here are a few of the inspiring images from our trek.
Dystopian literature is my favorite genre of fiction and dystopian films are one of my top choices in cinema. Below, I have listed my favorite classic (25 years or older) and modern (less 25 years old) dystopian stories. They are … Continue reading
It appears that dropping various objects is the vogue thing to do in the United States for New Year’s Eve. Here’s a list of the variety and geography of the items being dropped for 2018. This list only includes those … Continue reading
Here’s my list of cities and towns from well-known, popular, and classic cartoons. If there are any I am missing, please feel free to send suggestions along. Aberdale – Clarence Adventure Bay – Paw Patrol Anytown – the ZhuZhus Arlen … Continue reading
In case you have never heard of The Minimalists, they are two gentlemen, Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus, who have jettisoned rampant consumptive consumerism and adopted a lifestyle of minimalism. In other words, they have rejected the continuous accumulation … Continue reading