- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 671,749 hits
Category Archives: gentrification
From what this urban planner can tell, downtown Bay City, Michigan is, or is on the verge of becoming one of the hottest redevelopment markets in the state. The list of on-going and already accomplished projects is impressive for a … Continue reading
The following are America’s 20 loneliest larger cities – those with the most single-person households as of 2014. As is evident from the data, cities in Upstate New York, Ohio, Florida, and Virginia tend to be the most lonely (when … Continue reading
Below is a list of core cities in the United States that have seen their populations rebound following several decades of decline. In some instances, such as Denver, Des Moines, San Francisco, and Seattle, the core city is now attained … Continue reading
For Cinco de Mayo, Panethos is posting a list some of the cool, hipster neighborhoods and communities that can be found in Mexico. Both Roma Norte and Roma Sur (usually just referred to as Roma) in the capital of Mexico … Continue reading