- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,640 hits
Category Archives: globalization
For many collegiate cities and towns across the United States, the steady influx of international students (and often with their families), from primarily China/Asia, have lifted the local real estate markets out of the post-2008 doldrums. The concern now becomes … Continue reading
Every once in a while when you cannot find a list or comparison on the internet, it is time to find the individual data sources and create the comparison database yourself. First it was the tallest airport control towers, then … Continue reading
Interesting data provided in the chart below. Despite a labor strike in 2014, Los Angeles and Long Beach continued to the lead the way as the busiest container ports in the United States based on twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs). the … Continue reading
Below is a list of Costco’s distribution centers (they refer to them as depots) in North America and their square footage. Following the list is a weblink to a map created which shows how there are dispersed across the continent. Many … Continue reading