- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 963,506 hits
Category Archives: human rights
Flint, Michigan has had a tough couple of decades. If the auto plant closings and shutdowns weren’t enough, terrible decisions by the state legislature and officials under the Snyder administration put its residents in jeopardy. Those same residents will be … Continue reading
A sadly growing trend in American transportation has been an increase in pedestrian and bicyclist deaths. There are several reasons for this, but one that is not mentioned as often as it should be is the increased size and altered … Continue reading
Dystopian literature is my favorite genre of fiction and dystopian films are one of my top choices in cinema. Below, I have listed my favorite classic (25 years or older) and modern (less 25 years old) dystopian stories. They are … Continue reading
Below is a list of some of the larger cities that were founded, built, or significantly enhanced through Gulag-era forced labor. If the city was founded during the Soviet Union’s Gulag era, the date is provided in parenthesis. Otherwise, the … Continue reading