- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- Religion city/town names
- 498,394 hits
Category Archives: infrastructure
Rain shadows are a fascinating geological and meteorological phenomenon that results from moisture being squeezed out as weather systems pass over higher elevations on the windward side of the mountains, leaving the leeward side much drier, sometimes even with a … Continue reading
The list at the end of the post identifies those 12 airports found thus far that have dedicated yoga rooms available for passengers and employees to practice their poses during travel and/or work. Several other airports (Albuquerque, Raleigh-Durham, and San … Continue reading