- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,634 hits
Category Archives: Ireland
Observing the custom of postal delivery by bicycle-mounted carriers for An Post in two different Ireland cities last week (Ennis and Killarney) had me wondering why in the world this is not a more common method of delivery here in … Continue reading
We were very pleased and proud to utilize forms of smart commuting for our entire trip to/in/from Ireland last week. The following is a breakdown of our smart commute trips during our eight days of travel: Commuter rail – 4 … Continue reading
I will grant that I have not ridden every commuter railway line on the planet, but one would find it hard to find a one any lovelier than the DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) line that extends 17 miles from Dublin’s … Continue reading