- Busiest resort town airports of the Great Lakes region
- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- 499,370 hits
Category Archives: land use
The National Park Service is easily my favorite federal agency and the one that deserves so much more funding than Congress has been willing to give in recent years. If I were able to be transported back to the threshold … Continue reading
I have had the distinct privilege of visiting 72+ of our national parks, historic sites, battlefields, lakeshores, memorials, seashores, trails, and similar units of the National Park Service. Similarly, I have had the pleasure of visiting a variety national parks … Continue reading
Found this very cool map of American and Canadian mega-regions on wikipedia.
I was quite surprised to learn recently how many sites of current civilian airports in the United States once were the location of a World War II prisoner of war camp. It was certainly not an aspect of American history I had ever … Continue reading