- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- Lessons from Boston’s Irish Heritage Trail
- 471,401 hits
Category Archives: land use
On Michigan’s historic Old Mission Peninsula, the community has banded together to stitch a Quilt Barn Trail. One may ask, as I first did, what is a Quilt Barn Trail? Essentially, it is an effort to celebrate and recognize the … Continue reading
The list at the end of the post identifies those 12 airports found thus far that have dedicated yoga rooms available for passengers and employees to practice their poses during travel and/or work. Several other airports (Albuquerque, Raleigh-Durham, and San … Continue reading
Many of us are familiar with Boston’s Freedom Trail – a walking tour that takes one to famous sights ranging from Paul Revere’s home to the Old North Church to the Boston Massacre site to Bunker Hill. Virtually anyone growing … Continue reading
It’s not often that you see a skyscraper design that thinks outside the box here in the United States, but I must admit the proposed Spiral in New York City is an eye-catcher. This handsome tower incorporates a stunning … Continue reading