- Who will be today’s counterculture heroes?
- Shifting from bland to “GRAND!”
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Take me out to the ballgame…from the balcony
- Why we ride…in silence
- A cultural atlas of the Beat Generation
- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- Dim the lights and celebrate International Dark Sky Week!
- 385,646 hits
Category Archives: placemaking
As the following photos will demonstrate, when it comes to mixed-use development there can be bland designs and there can be “GRAND” designs. The first two mixed-use buildings (see below) are located in East Lansing and tend to come across as … Continue reading
Greater Lansing can now claim to be a national and global trendsetter in innovative urban design, as construction has begun on The Outfield – a new mixed use development, including 80 residential units, overlooking the outfield of Lugnut’s Stadium (officially … Continue reading