- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,644 hits
Category Archives: product design
Just a few of the classic Chris*craft motorboats that were tooling around Lake Wawasee, Indiana on Sunday morning June 28, 2020. Each Sunday between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend anywhere between 14 and 30 of these lovely watercraft … Continue reading
Alabama – U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville Alberta – Calgary’s Light Rail System (CTrain) Alaska – Alaska Railroad between Anchorage and Fairbanks Arkansas – Bobby Hopper Tunnel in NW Arkansas Arizona – Glen Canyon Bridge and Dam in … Continue reading
Above and below a photographic sampling of the unique mix of old and new architectural styles you can find in the Old Pueblo of Tucson. Enjoy!
(The tallest building by country in Latin America.) Torres Obispado: Monterrey, Mexico = 1,002′ (2020) Gran Torre Costanera: Santiago, Chile = 984′ (2014) J.W. Marriott Hotel: Panama City, Panama = 932′ (2011) Yachthouse Residence Club 1 & 2: Balneario Camboriú, Brazil … Continue reading
Before pickup trucks became supersize killing machines on steroids, they were useful, practical, utilitarian, and in many cases downright stylish. Today, they, along with supersize SUVs, are contributing to the tragic rise in pedestrian and cyclist deaths due to dangerously … Continue reading
Titan Missile Museum – Green Valley, AZ: best of the best – they focus on one topic and do it extremely well. The one and only place you can see a retired Titan Missile literally sitting in it’s underground launch … Continue reading
Favorite craft brewery names/logos/slogans and why they are so good: *BEST NAME: Stormcloud Brewing of Frankfort, MI – This is my all time favorite name for a brewery and they have a great logo, as well. If you’ve ever seen a fierce … Continue reading