- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 672,522 hits
Category Archives: racism
Forrest City is located along Interstate 40 in east-central Arkansas. It probably more appropriately deserves the title of “Bigotsburg of the Nation,” instead of “Jewel of the Delta,” given that it is named after Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Mr. Forrest was … Continue reading
Here’s a list of candidate cities for the new president’s future lie-brary or alternate fact-ory. Given that he doesn’t like to read, one assumes it will be filled with decrees, rants, tweet-storms, and love letters between him and Vladimir Putin. … Continue reading