Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,093 hits
Category Archives: Skies
The following lists identify my favorite canyons and gorges that have been visited over the years. They are broken into two categories – regular canyons/gorges and then slot/box canyons or chasms. As more are visited, they will be added to … Continue reading
We’re still picking sand and dust out of our eyelashes and teeth many hours later. Despite our trek being barely more than half-mile in length roundtrip, Friday’s mini-hike was one of the most enthralling adventures the two of us have … Continue reading