- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 672,522 hits
Category Archives: Social media
In far too many aspects of our modern lives, there is no longer “true community,” as more and more people have physically and socially walled themselves off from one another through a variety of means. Physically, these may include dead-end … Continue reading →
As Google continues to grow, Panethos thought it would be interesting to see where their data centers are geographically situated around the planet. Enjoy! Here’s a weblink to a map created showing these locations: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/ZzqsVqTQ9ks98clePqx4vQ Asia Changhua County, Taiwan – opened … Continue reading →
Had a first listen to the newest album by Denmark’s Raveonettes this evening. The entire album can be heard via this weblink to Rolling Stone. An EP released by the band earlier this year had disappointed me, partially because it … Continue reading →
If Facebook hopes to remain a relevant player in the digital world, it better figure out how to improve its online experience for smart phones and tablets. It takes so damn long to open and update that it is often … Continue reading →