- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- An Impressive Park Memorializes When Quilts Saved a Town
- 1,006,458 hits
Tag Archives: airplanes
In 1918 the Post Office Department (now United States Postal Service) initiated airmail service between Washington, DC and New York City with a stop in Philadelphia – Service began on May 15, 1918 using Army pilots, but was fully taken … Continue reading
Probably one of the strangest and saddest land uses you will ever encounter are aircraft boneyards – essentially, these are airport junkyards for discarded airplanes. Some sites specialize in commercial aircraft, while others in military hardware. In either case, used … Continue reading
Here is weblink to artist renderings of of some future airplane designs for 2025 that were submitted to NASA. Gotta say several of them are quite cool.