Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,290 hits
Tag Archives: Arkansas
Below are eleven cities in the United States whose names have three or more sets of matching letters located side-by-side. Interestingly, all are from the Southern United States. Nearly two-thirds of them (seven) come from Florida and Georgia and are a … Continue reading