- Best brewed mobile coffee shop names
- A BOLD transit-oriented development plan
- You know you live in a starter castle when…/Sabes due vives en un castillo inicial cuando …
- Best brewed coffee shop names from around the globe
- Catchy, clever, and weird transit names and acronyms
- States with the most heliports and seaplane bases
- Tallest lighthouses of the Indian Subcontinent
- The UK’s loneliest commercial airports
- Urban Areas within Rift Valleys
- Simple New Year’s resolutions to help our planet
- 1,096,624 hits
Tag Archives: art deco
There really is no other street like in the United States. The Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder, Colorado is an iconic place; and urban planner’s dream come true of walkable, urban shopping and entertainment packed into four glorious blocks … Continue reading
There are many fine examples of art deco or art moderne design. But to this planner, one the most impressive art deco structures anywhere is the former Knapp’s Department Store, which adorns south Washington Square in downtown Lansing, Michigan. Completed in … Continue reading
Here are photos of some of the amazing movie theaters seen over the past two weeks while traveling in Northern California and Southern Oregon. Enjoy these screen gems!
Here are photos of two historic theaters in located in the Sierra Nevada mountains northeast of Sacramento in the lovely communities of Grass Valley and Nevada City.