- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,928 hits
Tag Archives: Atlanta
Kudos to Planning magazine for an insightful and interesting article in the January 2014 edition on the Atlanta BeltLine. Entitled, “Emerald Necklace, Southern Style,” author Alexander Garvin provides a terrific summary of this project by means of an excerpt from … Continue reading
Got to admit that I had never seen this kind of map before stumbling across it recently. While common for streets and highways, I cannot recall an average daily train traffic map. It is a very useful and interesting map of Atlanta, Georgia … Continue reading
It is often heard that Atlanta’s Hartsfield International Airport is the busiest airport in the world. On an individual airport basis, that is correct. But when you calculate the total air passengers passing through each market (single airport or multiple-airport), … Continue reading