Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,729,035 hits
Tag Archives: Atlanta
Kudos to Planning magazine for an insightful and interesting article in the January 2014 edition on the Atlanta BeltLine. Entitled, “Emerald Necklace, Southern Style,” author Alexander Garvin provides a terrific summary of this project by means of an excerpt from … Continue reading
Got to admit that I had never seen this kind of map before stumbling across it recently. While common for streets and highways, I cannot recall an average daily train traffic map. It is a very useful and interesting map of Atlanta, Georgia … Continue reading
It is often heard that Atlanta’s Hartsfield International Airport is the busiest airport in the world. On an individual airport basis, that is correct. But when you calculate the total air passengers passing through each market (single airport or multiple-airport), … Continue reading