- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,275 hits
Tag Archives: Atlanta
Kudos to Planning magazine for an insightful and interesting article in the January 2014 edition on the Atlanta BeltLine. Entitled, “Emerald Necklace, Southern Style,” author Alexander Garvin provides a terrific summary of this project by means of an excerpt from … Continue reading
Got to admit that I had never seen this kind of map before stumbling across it recently. While common for streets and highways, I cannot recall an average daily train traffic map. It is a very useful and interesting map of Atlanta, Georgia … Continue reading
It is often heard that Atlanta’s Hartsfield International Airport is the busiest airport in the world. On an individual airport basis, that is correct. But when you calculate the total air passengers passing through each market (single airport or multiple-airport), … Continue reading