- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,007 hits
Tag Archives: beaches
This disgusting and disgraceful view is what we were greeted with upon arriving at the beach of San Jose Island on the Texas Gulf Coast 10 days ago. The largely uninhabited island sits on the north side of the mouth … Continue reading
Here are a few favorite photos from our trip to Ireland last week. Kathy and I both absolutely loved Ireland and look forward to returning very soon. Thank you to all of our new Irish friends for being so very … Continue reading
Just in time for another fun-filled summer weekend – this weblink to the Natural Resources Defense Council website provides a detailed and comprehensive report on the 200 cleanest (yay!) and dirtiest (boo!) beaches in the United States. Nothing like a little … Continue reading