- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- 687,330 hits
Tag Archives: bike trails
Atlanta’s ambitious and impressive Belt Line was fostered by a thesis project. Now, comes the Freezeway, a bold theorem by University of British Columbia graduate student Matt Gibbs, which proposes to convert some of Edmonton, Alberta’s bike trails into linear commuter/recreational … Continue reading
For those out there that think Detroit’s a lost cause, the magnificent Dequindre Cut Greenway is an example of why you are wrong. Constructed along an abandoned below-grade rail corridor, the 1.35 mile greenway links some of Detroit’s coolest features … Continue reading
Above and below are a series of images of a few of the most spectacular and inspiring bicycle bridges you will ever see on this planet. All of them are located or proposed in the Netherlands – home of windmills, … Continue reading
Delphi, Indiana and local volunteers with the Carroll County Wabash and Erie Canal, Inc. have done an amazing job enhancing their community’s assets. Not only does Delphi have some of the best terrain and natural vistas in Indiana, loads of historic sites, … Continue reading