- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,711 hits
Tag Archives: blight
As urban planners, one of our primary responsibilities is to advise the Planning Commission and the elected body on zoning and land use matters. Among these issues are situations where a zoning designation on a parcel or parcels is out … Continue reading
Below are a list of clues that indicate you might inflict yard blight on your neighbors, beyond the obvious example of derelict structures and unkempt yards. For this post, “yard blight” is generally defined as: The overuse of, display of, … Continue reading