- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,988 hits
Tag Archives: blight
As urban planners, one of our primary responsibilities is to advise the Planning Commission and the elected body on zoning and land use matters. Among these issues are situations where a zoning designation on a parcel or parcels is out … Continue reading
Below are a list of clues that indicate you might inflict yard blight on your neighbors, beyond the obvious example of derelict structures and unkempt yards. For this post, “yard blight” is generally defined as: The overuse of, display of, … Continue reading