- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,346 hits
Tag Archives: Boston
I had the opportunity to visit Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts in mid-March. Here is a list of eleven planning-related lessons I took away from visiting these two dynamic cities. Preserve, protect and celebrate your community’s history. A varied blend of … Continue reading
Here are a few photos of art and architecture from our weekend trip to Boston and Cambridge. Enjoy!
Kathy and I joined my son Jonathan on a morning bike ride along both sides of the Charles River in Cambridge and Boston Saturday morning. While Hubway is located throughout much of the central parts of the Boston urban area, … Continue reading
Below is an artist’s rendering of the new mixed use skyscraper planned for the Back Bay district of Boston. The 58 story, 691 foot triangular-shaped building will contain both condominiums and a hotel, making it the tallest residential building in … Continue reading
Quite a hectic travel day yesterday (Sunday) as I attempted to return to Michigan early from visiting my son and daughter in law in Boston. Originally scheduled to fly home today (Monday), my airline, AirTran contacted me Saturday and suggested … Continue reading
Here are photos of some fantastic theater marquees in the great city of Boston and one from neighboring Brookline.
Here are a just a few of the myriad of photos taken today in Boston. Enjoy!