- It all ends up in the lake…or the bay…or the stream
- Geography of the Jazz Age in North America
- Ten Planning Lessons from Detroit’s Corktown Neighborhood
- Crafting a Perfect Brewery Name, Logo, and Slogan
- Mapping America’s Dumping Grounds
- Food Truck Names Based on Musicians or Songs
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- 1,021,430 hits
Tag Archives: Boston
I had the opportunity to visit Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts in mid-March. Here is a list of eleven planning-related lessons I took away from visiting these two dynamic cities. Preserve, protect and celebrate your community’s history. A varied blend of … Continue reading
Here are a few photos of art and architecture from our weekend trip to Boston and Cambridge. Enjoy!
Kathy and I joined my son Jonathan on a morning bike ride along both sides of the Charles River in Cambridge and Boston Saturday morning. While Hubway is located throughout much of the central parts of the Boston urban area, … Continue reading
Below is an artist’s rendering of the new mixed use skyscraper planned for the Back Bay district of Boston. The 58 story, 691 foot triangular-shaped building will contain both condominiums and a hotel, making it the tallest residential building in … Continue reading
Quite a hectic travel day yesterday (Sunday) as I attempted to return to Michigan early from visiting my son and daughter in law in Boston. Originally scheduled to fly home today (Monday), my airline, AirTran contacted me Saturday and suggested … Continue reading
Here are photos of some fantastic theater marquees in the great city of Boston and one from neighboring Brookline.
Here are a just a few of the myriad of photos taken today in Boston. Enjoy!