- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,149 hits
Tag Archives: brews
Below is my list of favorite beers by state and country. Most of the ones in the United States have been tried at the brewery or brewpub. Brands from outside the United States have been tried in restaurants there or … Continue reading
The following is a list of my favorite coffee shop names that have creative, catchy, edgy, and fun names from across the world. Part of the success in any business is a memorable name. That being said, a great name … Continue reading
Just when you’ve seen everything, you stumble across something wholly unexpected. In this case it is bike bars (a.k.a. pedal pubs, pedal cruisers, etc.). These pedal-powered mobile beer bars are starting to pop up in entertainment districts and venues across … Continue reading
Many thanks to my friend Tim for first reposting this map of craft breweries. If you love craft beers, this your map. Enjoy!