- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,007 hits
Tag Archives: BRT
This morning, I had the privilege of hearing an excellent presentation by Ms. Dena Belzer, President of Strategic Economics entitled, An Introduction to TOD and the Relationship Between Transit and Economic Development. During her presentation Ms. Belzer made the following … Continue reading
In the past decade or so, bus rapid transit (BRT) has become a popular mass transit option for a number of cities in the United States and around the world. The first such system opening Curitiba, Brazil in 1974. However, … Continue reading