- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- An Impressive Park Memorializes When Quilts Saved a Town
- 1,006,458 hits
Tag Archives: building
I am little curious if anyone else in the planning or development review profession has noticed the following: Those applicants (developers, businesses, or firms) with the deepest pockets are the ones most likely to whine about the application requirements. It doesn’t … Continue reading
I don’t know about the rest of my fellow planners out there in cyberspace, but a development that is almost entirely one type of use except for a lone small non-residential space hardly qualifies as a mixed use development in … Continue reading
Let me preface this post by saying that the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification program is an excellent way to improve energy efficiency in building design and reduce a facility’s carbon footprint. It is an excellent marketing tool for … Continue reading