- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 671,901 hits
Tag Archives: buses
“Commuter commerce” may be a term you have never heard before, but if predictions are correct, it could be the next big growth area in digital shopping. Basically, commuter commerce means the purchasing of goods and services while one is … Continue reading
It was recently announced that Michigan’s Governor has appointed a new Car Czar. Really? In a state that is already far too over-dependent on the automobile, we need a Car Czar to tip the scales even further towards one industry? … Continue reading
I am writing everyone from a hotel room near the Denver and from my gate Denver International Airport. In case you didn’t see the update to the last post, my dream ride on the California Zephyr ended before it ever … Continue reading
Below is a list of those states/territories with the highest percentage of 60 minute plus commuters (one-way). Having done that myself for two years in the mid-1990s, I can personally attest to how much time, effort, energy, and dollars such … Continue reading