- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,138 hits
Tag Archives: cable-stayed bridges
Above and below are impressive bridge photographs of seven of the ten most popular bridges of Vietnam, plus one other beautiful one that I found on Trip Advisor.com. While all of them are intriguing in their own special way, it … Continue reading
Words can hardly describe the majestic beauty of this magnificent new cable-stayed bridge in Mexico. Completed in 2012 and formally opened to traffic in late 2013, the Baluarte Bicentennial Bridge can boast a number of superlatives, including: The second highest bridge … Continue reading
The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway … Continue reading