- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,007 hits
Tag Archives: cafes
For fun, here are photos of two coffee shops/cafes in the United Kingdom that have a certain amount of celebrity status associated with them. The first is the Beatles Coffee Shop in London. If you take the excellent and interesting … Continue reading
One Interstate highway interchange here in Greater Lansing clearly depicts the ongoing coffee ground wars taking place across the American landscape. Just off Exit 110 on I-96 are no less than five major coffee shop chains, plus another well-known coffee … Continue reading
This is to be the first of a series of posts that I plan to write on “great third places.” It is an excellent and accurately descriptive term coined by Ray Oldenburg in his book, The Great Good Place. A third place … Continue reading