Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,081 hits
Tag Archives: cancer
Yes, you read the post title correctly. According to a 2017 study by researchers from the University of Arizona, between 340,000 and 690,000 Americans are estimated to have died from fallout and radiation-linked diseases generated by the 100 atmospheric atomic … Continue reading
I really had hoped that by some divine miracle this post would never have to be published. Ashley was a young, vibrant, happy, and tenacious woman who lived life to its very fullest. My co-workers and I were blessed to … Continue reading
The following blog post was written by my niece, Emily and was originally published on the Miles Against Melanoma website. Emily has kindly agreed for it to be re-posted here. Both Emily and her deceased husband Eric have endured more pain and … Continue reading