Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,566 hits
Tag Archives: Chicago Public Art Group
In a spark of artistic and placemaking brilliance, a new nine+ (9.5) mile long cultural trail is taking shape in Chicago. To be bookended by newly created Native American Mounds, the Northwest Portage Walking Museum (now also known as 4000N) will … Continue reading