Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,726,571 hits
Tag Archives: cocoa
Here are some photographs I took of historic and charming downtown Cocoa Village in the heart of Cocoa, Florida. Cocoa Village is a terrific example of eclectic smaller city downtown placemaking at its very best, including: Streetscaping Pedestrian and bicycle … Continue reading
While carvin’ a course in the Space Coast of Florida last week, which also happens to be home to the East Coast’s Surfing Capital in Cocoa Beach, I stumbled upon a radical line of footgear whose genesis was in the … Continue reading