- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,346 hits
Tag Archives: codes
Upon further review after seeing a matinee showing of The Imitation Game this morning, I think this movie is the best of 2014. Originally, back in December, I felt Interstellar was tops, but have changed my mind. Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley are … Continue reading
If your community expects high-quality development that is sustainable, then it darn well better practice what it preaches. Otherwise, the private –sector will justifiably point right back at the public-sector projects and/or infrastructure and note the lack of sustainability employed. … Continue reading
You start sneezing from all the dust when you open the code. It would be a valuable find on Antiques Roadshow or American Pickers. The Smithsonian wants to put it on display. Your community would actually look better planned without a zoning … Continue reading