- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: complete streets
Absolutely spot-on example of the bass ackwards thinking from old school Traffic Engineers. Sadly, we have a serious overpopulation of them living and working here in Michigan. The video created by Strong Towns would be hilarious if it weren’t so … Continue reading
During our Boston St. Patrick’s Day weekend, we wandered around parts of Cambridge and MIT’s campus. One of the places we chanced upon after our bike sharing tour along the Charles River was Vassar Street. This approximate two-mile long urban thoroughfare … Continue reading
Last night I had the opportunity to attend a regional transportation forum in Greater Lansing which dealt with how you go about implementing “Complete Streets” once your community has adopted a resolution, policy, and/or ordinance. Since eight communities in Mid-Michigan … Continue reading