- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,484 hits
Tag Archives: complete streets
Absolutely spot-on example of the bass ackwards thinking from old school Traffic Engineers. Sadly, we have a serious overpopulation of them living and working here in Michigan. The video created by Strong Towns would be hilarious if it weren’t so … Continue reading
During our Boston St. Patrick’s Day weekend, we wandered around parts of Cambridge and MIT’s campus. One of the places we chanced upon after our bike sharing tour along the Charles River was Vassar Street. This approximate two-mile long urban thoroughfare … Continue reading
Last night I had the opportunity to attend a regional transportation forum in Greater Lansing which dealt with how you go about implementing “Complete Streets” once your community has adopted a resolution, policy, and/or ordinance. Since eight communities in Mid-Michigan … Continue reading