Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,252 hits
Tag Archives: Continental Divide Trail
I finished reading an interesting and enjoyable book last week that was written by Jennifer A. Hanson. Entitled, Hiking the Continental Divide Trail; One Woman’s Journey, the book documented a multi-month long hiking journey she and her husband (for most … Continue reading