- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,644 hits
Tag Archives: cross-country skiiing
I cannot think of a better way to demonstrate the powerful benefits of Smart Commute, than to highlight its potential during the winter months as well as during fair weather. Most, if not all Smart Commute events seem to be … Continue reading
I spent part of Saturday cross-country skiing (or sometimes referred to as Nordic skiing) in one of Mid-Michigan’s lovely natural areas (see photos below). What I have learned to love about cross-country skiing (and snowshoeing) is the oneness you feel with … Continue reading