Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,727,554 hits
Tag Archives: cross-country skiiing
I cannot think of a better way to demonstrate the powerful benefits of Smart Commute, than to highlight its potential during the winter months as well as during fair weather. Most, if not all Smart Commute events seem to be … Continue reading
I spent part of Saturday cross-country skiing (or sometimes referred to as Nordic skiing) in one of Mid-Michigan’s lovely natural areas (see photos below). What I have learned to love about cross-country skiing (and snowshoeing) is the oneness you feel with … Continue reading