Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,726,613 hits
Tag Archives: dark-sky
The International Dark-Sky Association has announced the designation of two more International Dark-Sky places this week. The two new sites are: Death Valley National Park in California (now largest of all the dark-sky parks). Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales – designated … Continue reading
I will be honest with you. I am a dark-sky advocate, but until just a few weeks ago, I didn’t know these existed. International Dark-Sky Parks/Reserves are meant to be special places where one can enjoy the magic of the … Continue reading