- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,988 hits
Tag Archives: Denmark
Above and below are both photographs and/or artist’s renderings of some of the graceful and stylish bicycle bridges that can be found in Denmark. While these bridges may not have the dynamic boldness of those posted previously from the Netherlands, … Continue reading
Every now and then a certain song comes along that reaches out and tugs at your heart the moment you first hear it. Several examples of such emotional songs that I can think of include: “Yesterday” by The Beatles “The Way … Continue reading
In 2011, I “raved” about the Raveonette’s new release entitled Raven in the Grave. It was a superior record that captivated the listener. Needless to say, I was excited when the Danish duo announced the release of a new EP in April … Continue reading