Join 786 other subscribers
- Geography of film and TV production hubs in the USA/Canada
- North America’s tallest bridge towers and pylons (Las torres y pilones de puentes más altos de América del Norte)
- Cities/suburbs should replan street networks for low-speed electric vehicles
- Celebrity bridges of the United States in pop culture
- Cricket grounds with the largest capacity in South Asia
- Cities most often destroyed in movies – both real and imagined
- Skyscrapers of 100 stories or more above ground
- Three superb and fresh reads about Los Angeles
- Finding “Los Angeles” amid the aura of “LA”
- Humorous nicknames for complicated freeway interchanges
- 1,793,395 hits
Tag Archives: Dequindre Cut
We had the pleasure of biking the length of Detroit’s wonderful Dequindre Cut Greenway in both directions today. The murals and graffiti art are magnificent. Here are some photographs of just a few of these amazing works. Enjoy!
For those out there that think Detroit’s a lost cause, the magnificent Dequindre Cut Greenway is an example of why you are wrong. Constructed along an abandoned below-grade rail corridor, the 1.35 mile greenway links some of Detroit’s coolest features … Continue reading
Think Detroit is just an industrial wasteland? Think again, folks – here are a few photos that show the scenic (and softer) side of this great city. Enjoy!