- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- Religion city/town names
- 498,387 hits
Tag Archives: Detroit
This fascinating, yet troubling video depicts the ongoing development of Billionaire’s Row along and near the south end of Central Park in Midtown Manhattan. As these new super-tall skyscrapers are built they not only impact their adjoining neighbors, but have … Continue reading
Detroit Metropolitan Airport is very impressive to anyone who arrives there by aircraft. Both the McNamara Terminal and the North Terminal are bright, shiny, modern, busy, welcoming, and clean. The same cannot be said for those arriving by car or … Continue reading
Back in 2011, panethos.com highlighted the early stages of a boom taking place in Midtown Detroit. While so much of the national media was solely focused on the bad news coming from the Motor City, it completely missed the bright … Continue reading
For those out there that think Detroit’s a lost cause, the magnificent Dequindre Cut Greenway is an example of why you are wrong. Constructed along an abandoned below-grade rail corridor, the 1.35 mile greenway links some of Detroit’s coolest features … Continue reading