- Getting “reel” about our environment
- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- 472,446 hits
Tag Archives: Detroit
This fascinating, yet troubling video depicts the ongoing development of Billionaire’s Row along and near the south end of Central Park in Midtown Manhattan. As these new super-tall skyscrapers are built they not only impact their adjoining neighbors, but have … Continue reading
Detroit Metropolitan Airport is very impressive to anyone who arrives there by aircraft. Both the McNamara Terminal and the North Terminal are bright, shiny, modern, busy, welcoming, and clean. The same cannot be said for those arriving by car or … Continue reading
Back in 2011, panethos.com highlighted the early stages of a boom taking place in Midtown Detroit. While so much of the national media was solely focused on the bad news coming from the Motor City, it completely missed the bright … Continue reading
For those out there that think Detroit’s a lost cause, the magnificent Dequindre Cut Greenway is an example of why you are wrong. Constructed along an abandoned below-grade rail corridor, the 1.35 mile greenway links some of Detroit’s coolest features … Continue reading