Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,727,911 hits
Tag Archives: displaced left-turn intersections
Also known as a displaced left-turn intersection, these intersections are meant to improve traffic flow, especially for intersections with busy left turns. That being said, continuous flow seems to be a misnomer, as in most, if not all of the … Continue reading