Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,727,889 hits
Tag Archives: diverging diamond interchanges
As can be seen below, adoption of the diverging diamond interchange model has not caught on in Canada like it has in the United States. Additional examples will be added as they are announced/developed. 2017 Macleod Trail & 162 Avenue … Continue reading
A working list of diverging diamond interchanges (DDIs) is listed in alphabetical order by full state name under each calendar year. The first DDI in the United States opened in 2009. This style of interchange design cuts down the number … Continue reading